With the “Daimler Student Partnership (dsp)”, we have established a Germany-wide development program for engineering and business students who have achieved excellent results in their studies. With this program, we want to offer you more while you are still studying and support you on your way to your future career. Of course, we will be happy about you aiming for an entry position with the Daimler Group.
During the program, you will benefit from individual coaching and mentoring to help you develop your full potential while you are still at college. With this, you will be ideally prepared for a direct entry at Daimler or for our trainee program CAReer.
- Company-wide internship opportunities during the program that enable you to familiarize yourself with the various departments within the company and gain intercultural experience.
- A mentor (Daimler manager) who provides practical, methodological and personal support for you during your studies and while searching for your entry position.
- A local HR coach who advises participants and develops an individual plan together with you.
- Various activities such as the participation in trainings and seminars.
- Events to deepen your knowledge while extending your network with other members, mentors and HR coaches as well as a tandem partner (former dsp member).
- An excellent preparation for an entry position in our corporate trainee program CAReer.
- You already know about Daimler from within (vocational training, internship) and have demonstrated outstanding performance while you were with us.
- You have achieved excellent results in your engineering or business studies program. The student partnership program focuses primarily on engineering students and on a smaller number of students enrolled in business programs.
- You still have at least approximately 1.5 years of your study program to go.
- You can identify with our corporate values – passion, respect, integrity, and discipline – and you value equal opportunity, fairness, honest action, and a friendly working environment with your colleagues.
The selection process:
You have already been in touch with Daimler during an internship or vocational training? Because of your outstanding performance your supervisor recommended you for dsp? Then everything is prepared for you.
Also without a recommendation you are welcome to send us your detailed application.
Once the applications have been screened, prospective candidates are invited to take an online test. Applicants who successfully complete the online test participate in a telephone interview. The candidate’s performance during the telephone interview decides whether he/she will be invited to proceed to the assessment center.
Good luck and see you @ Daimler!
Please send your mail to: email@example.com