Are you highly committed to your studies? Do you want to put the theory you have learnt to use in real-life situations? If you would like to work on a part-time basis on exciting projects and be directly involved in our day-to-day business, why not join us as a student intern?
- offer work that fits in around your course of study (max. 20 hours per week) on subjects relevant to your specialist field.
- provide valuable insights that are closely aligned to the content of your course.
- are looking forward to your placement of at least four months, which should not extend beyond the end of your course.
- are enrolled as a student at a higher education institute and have advanced beyond the first year.
- have performed extremely well on previous student internships, both in your home country and abroad.
Take a look at our current opportunities and apply online for a specific job.